Thursday, April 20, 2017

Inspiration: Garden in Spring



"Sping is the Period
Express from God.
Among the other seasons
Himself abide, 

But during March and April
None stir abroad 
Without a cordial interview
With God." 

- Emily Dickinson

.....

Along with April, Spring has arrived in all its glory, bringing with it warm temperatures, blooming flowers, and family visits. Not many things inspire me as much as the advent of Spring: the sound of birds chirping in the wee hours of the morning, the scent of hyaciths blooming just in time for our Risen Lord, the sight of fushia azealas blazing against the backdrop of lush green grass.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Dearest!! Oh how I've missed you. ;) So happy to see a post from you and it makes my heart sing, just like the flowers do. I love your beautiful photos!! And I bet the Boys are growing by leaps and bounds. My greatest hope that I'll see you around here a bit more again.

    God's blessings on you All! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend!!!
    Thank you for stopping by!!!!
    I think of you often, and wonder how you and your lovely family are doing.
    I agree with our sweet friend Carrie...
    You have been missed.
    I wish so badly I had a need for one of your beautiful blankets!
    As it is...we shall wait for my grandchildren.
    Not too soon, though, I hope! : )
    Have a cozy day.

    ReplyDelete