We needed some 'Auntie' time on Tuesday so, as much as I wanted to head directly home after doing our errands in town, I knew we'd all be happier if we made a fun little detour.
The Rose Garden was the perfect spot. Beautiful flowers and lush greenery. A large open field for us to run through and get all our energy out and a wooden outdoor stage for us to dance on and get all our giggles out. We all left feeling a little more joyful and a little more inspired.
I love that all of my boys have grown to love my sister as much as I do. She will always hold a special place in each of their hearts.
...
The best sisters get promoted to Aunts!



I have a sister like that.
ReplyDeleteMy children adore Aunt Margie. : )
Sisters are the best combo of family and friend! Thanks for visiting! I've missed my blogging friends!
Delete