Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Musings: Simple Moments.



I want to remember...

...sticky door knobs from marshmallow hands.
...jogging as the sun sets with my husband.
...watching a colony of ants with my boys.
...my third, perched on top of a stack of pillows, reading a book. 
...my baby's first roasted marshmallow.
...picnic lunches in the yard.
...my third's frequent request: 'Mama, I sit on your lap?'
...listening to Anne of Green Gables together.
...teaching my first how to use a pastry blender.
...my baby tucking himself under a blanket whenever he sits.
...my second painting the coop with his hero.
...my baby's excitement over trains.
...seemingly endless June nights. 
...my second's endless chatter whenever he's excited. 
...cuddling with my boys at naptime. 
...searching for wolf spiders in the yard after dark.
...watching the weekly progress of our coop being built.
...ending our Sunday night with a fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. 
...my baby falling asleep in my arms.

...

 Thank You Jesus! 

2 comments:

  1. I can think of nothing sweeter than this, my friend.
    Such lovely moments captured here forever.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete